- How do borrowers perceive the apparent move toward self-service circulation in libraries?
- What are patrons' experiences using the self-checkout terminals?
- What are patrons' experiences using the traditional circulation desk for checking out materials?
- How does using the self-checkout terminals compare to checking out materials from the circulation desk?
- Would available instruction encourage the use of the self-checkout terminals?
- How do borrowers see self-checkout within the larger context of self-service in society in general?